Build Our Machine [BATIM Fan Song]
• The characters that are swapped together aren't 100% or 50%, personality-wise, swapped. For example... This version of Sans is 30% UT Papyrus and the rest is obviously UT Sans. And some characters that aren't switched (eg. Asriel/Flowey), have their personality switched outwardly.
• The monsters are actually stronger than humans, which is why monsters that have eyes/pupils, have there SOUL color/magic shown in the center of their pupil.
• The only reason why humans won was because some monsters trained 7 "trustworthy" humans how to use their magic, of course, out of human's illogical fear of the monsters soon regretted that decision.
- Humans and Monsters weren't really in good terms in the first place. Like, ever. So the sudden "Peace-treaty" really surprised both species.
• Since Toriel is still... Toriel, she's a lot stricter than Asgore could ever be. So when she lost both her children she didn't take it well at all. Beware of the Queen of Monsters.
- The humans that fell underground were all adults instead of children. So Toriel didn't really hold back when she took their SOULs.
• Instead of the basic 7 SOULS, there're 14 SOUL traits. [sta.sh/02cr6kqvex9i]
- Vice SOULs don't last as long as Virtuous SOULs outside the owner's body.